A new Brotherhood of Men doing well – and striving for even more outstanding results. Fatherhood Celebration. A plan to help solve problems. A Rescue plan for those suffering with errant youths, violent youths and those in prison.
Date: 19th June, 10am – 1pm
About this event
An event created by BlackEconomics.co.uk and Gangsline.com.
This Barbershop Style Brotherhood Event online will be hosted by Sheldon (Gangsline) Thomas
Speakers – include:
- Sheldon Thomas
- Geoff Schumann
- Vonley Joseph
- Ayo Benson
- Movery Livingston
- Sabrina Smith (Mother of 4 boys speaks about raising men)
- Alex Gordon
Topics to be covered are as follows
- Activism – Stepping up to claim what is yours.
- Highlight tireless work happening in the black community.
- An Economic and Relationship Overhaul. Beyond the Statistics. Raw and Real.
- Fatherhood or father figures. How they affect our youth.
- Pathways to an Additional Sustainable Income and Legacy Building.
- What Men want? And how WE WILL make it happen.
- Action Plan and Timeline.
Yes – women can attend – but those attending should also invite men to attend with them.
Young men ages 11 upwards are welcome.
FORTY POINTS – Why we are concerned. (DOWNLOAD)
Any queries – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book your Tickets here… https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/black-economics-mens-forum-tickets-153812578563