Thank you for registering for the Summer Retreat or Summer Camp. You are helping to make a difference.
Further details will be sent to you closer to the event.
Rules for Attendees
- Have Fun
- Make Friends
- Learn Something New
- Teach Others
- Respect all other participants at all times
- Respect the property and rules of the buildings hosts.
- Be brave
- Respect Team Leaders at all times.
- Listen to speakers diligently
- Take notes
- Ask Questions
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Please note the following.
- Early cancellation is available up to 1st July. Refunds would be the total paid, minus £40 administration fee.
- Once at the event, No refund is offered, if the young person asks to leave the camp or if chooses to leave part way through the week.
- There will be a full refund if the summer program is cancelled.
- After 1st July, for those unable to attend, refund of 75% of monies will be given at the end of Summer. Extenuating circumstances (such as the child is sick, or there is a family tragedy) should be directed to the Program Director.